Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2013

I just had to make this cushion!

I found this picture of a cushion on the internet, and just loved it.

 
I thought the pattern was lovely, and the colours very subtle. With only this picture to guide me, I decided to make it. I have had to change the colours a little, and I have not added beads around the first blue circle.
 
 
I mounted my piece of crochet onto ecru linen, and put a zip down the back so that it's easy to get the pad in and out, The yarn I used is Elle 100% double knitting cotton, so the whole thing is washable.
I have decided to sell the cushion, and here is how I intend to do it.
 
If you would like to buy it, please email me on palmtrees@telkomsa.net, saying how much you are prepared to pay. This is a secret auction, and the highest bid wins!  I will send the cushion to the highest bidder post free once payment has been received.
 
Keep those bids coming in! I shall keep this offer open until the end of February. If I am not offered what I think it is worth, sorry folks, but I won't be selling!
 
 
Now I'm off to knit some booties!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment