Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Finished!

I've finished the order at last. Apart from the hats and jackets, I have made six pairs of booties and six pairs of baby shoes. Here they are:


 
 I decided to trim the baby shows, just to make them pretty!
 


Each pair is a different colour, although the style is the same



The booties are also all different colours, and have a more 'masculine' colour range to suit boys.
Most are trimmed with buttons,
 
 
The last pair I made was the ones at top left, I finished them at ten last night!
 
 
Today I am taking things a little easier, then I shall finish the handbags I have started, and then start on makes for Creations at Talana!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. wish I had half your energy Helen. These are so sweet. What you going to be making for Creations?

    ReplyDelete