I had this glass lampshade in my hall, and I really dislike it.
So I decided to buy a plain shade, and trim it. This is what I bought, for only R40
Being a crochet fanatic, I decided to make a crochet cover.
I used Vinnis Bamboo yarn in many colours.
What a great way to use up the odd balls!
This is the half-way stage
Finished at last, and fitted to the plain shade.
You can clearly see the beaded tassels that I put on the triangles that I worked around the bottom of the shade.
This picture more clearly shows the beaded tassels.
In place at last!
How good it looks with the light on!
I'm really pleased with my new lampshade.