Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Easter Bonnet Party

Today our church Ladies' Guild held its Easter Bonnet Party. I decorated the tables, here's how they looked:


In the centre of each white cloth I laid a 'puddle' of coloured organza. This I topped with a pine cone, then added echeveria, and strands of ivy . Finally, I added sprigs of hydrangea flowers.


  On each plate, I put one of my crochet bunnies.


 Each of the six bunnies on each table was a different colour. 



Everyone who had a dark purple bunny was asked to stand up, and they received a  chocolate bar as a prize

 
 

Here are three of the ladies who attended wearing their "Easter  Bonnets:


We had lots and lots to eat, the food was plentiful and really delicious.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lovely morning Helen. The table settings are lovely- how clever! We only got back from Wakkerstroom at 3.45pm. Had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete